Hix Masengill, Broker
Partner of Century 21® Masengill-McCrary Realtors
Partner and Principal Auctioneer for Masengill Auction Company
I was born and raised in Hamblen County, Tennessee, to Roy and Kathleen Masengill. At an early age, I developed a love for the land and an interest in farming and raising cattle. Due to the influence of an uncle who was prominent in real estate, I began my career in 1972 with Masengill Real Estate. My love for the land, cattle farming and real estate have been a successful blend that created an interesting career.
My list of credentials and achievements:
- Graduated Morristown High School in 1968.
- Graduated Tennessee Tech University in 1972 with a Bachelor of Science degree, major in Business Management.
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Certified Residential Appraiser
- Member of Lakeway Association of Realtors
- Realtor of the Year in 1995
- Secretary/Treasurer in 2004
- Vice President in 2005
- President in 2006
- Lakeway Award of Excellence
- Charter Member
- Past President
- Lifetime Member
In 1971 I married Clyda Bracken. We have three children, Christa, Misty and Van and are now grandparents. We are members of Noe’s Chapel Church. I am a charter member of Hamblen County Sons of the Revolution, and a member of BPOE 1667.
My goal is to fulfill your real estate requirements to your satisfaction.
|address||135 West First North Street|
Morristown, TN 37814
- Century 21 Masengill-McCrary Realty
Designations & Awards
Certified Residential Specialist, Certified Residential Appraiser, Auctioneer, Lifetime Member of Lakeway Area Awards of Excellence Club, Member of Lakeway Association of Realtors and North East Tennessee Association of Realtors, Tennessee Association of Realtors and National Association of Realtors, Past President of the Lakeway Area Association of Realtors, Lakeway Realtor of the year in 1995, and a Centurian Agent in